How do I generate a visitor QR-code?
The QR feature allows your staff and pre-registered visitors to check-in with a QR code or barcode, using the iPad device camera.
- Log into your e-Reception Book dashboard.
- Under the ‘Categories’ tab, click the ‘Pre-Register’ sub tab.
- Click the ‘Add a Visitor’ button.
- Input the necessary visitor details.
- For repeat visitors, it may be worth selecting a future date, in the ‘Visiting Until’
input box. Leave blank if they’re only visiting for one day.
- You must input a Visitor Email address and select ‘Yes’ for ‘Enable QR/Barcode
- The visitor will now be sent an automated email with their QR code, that they can
scan upon arrival.
- Tap the Check-in button and then tap the QR/Barcode button.
- Simply present your QR code/barcode to the iPad device camera.